3am muddling
I should be sewing.
I'm in the midst of wondering how I am going to cram items to make for Bleeding Hearts: Metroplex Valentine's and right after, I will have 15 days exactly to just make as much as I am able to for The Great Lace.
I'll be spending Valentine's Day celebrating my family member who passed away since that was her birthday. April 18th, 2026 will be one gigantic rock spin on this dimensional plane without her exactly.
I've just sort of made time to make things that cut into my sleep schedule and it's been both therapeutic and solemn to continue embroidery to help me deal with the grief of loss. I miss her beyond words.
My commissions will open after May. I hope you'll consider commissioning me for that as it will be a very real possibility I will only make some of my pieces (like the embroidered pies) commission only. They take about 8+ hours to make and I usually give myself a week of breathing space to make them.
Thank you so, so, SO much to all my followers and people who support my small business. I really could not do this without you. I'm glad to share a part of my sewing world with you.

Comments
Post a Comment