Vegan Shout-outs and outings in DFW area!
If you're anything like me, I absolutely love food.
With the exception to restrictions. Ugh.
I'm allergic to almost .. like everything (no, really!) because of a blood disorder I had when I was first born. I was hospitalized for an entire month when I was a baby and my parents were relieved to finally have me come home. Anyway, because of that, I have issues digesting specific things, and I am sadly, lactose intolerant. I made the transition to becoming vegan about a year and a half ago for dietary needs as opposed to ethical choices. My gut health has improved immensely and my skin has been a lot more clear than before.
Yes, I get enough protein. Yes, I take enough daily supplements to help with my nutrition.
This isn't to say I don't care about animals, and I respect whatever my friends and family decide to consume as well.
Onto the food!
I had a veggie broth ramen at Hannabi, a restaurant in DFW. Clocked temperatures were at 17 degrees Fahrenheit. I was freezing my ass off with my friends because we decided to eat outdoors since the restaurant was full. One guy ate his food so quickly, and vanished because of how cold it was outside!
I also ate at Thai King Restaurant ! Not in the same day of course, haha. This is one of my favorite curry places in DFW. I ate here before with my significant other before we flew out to see his parents. I recommended this place to my friends where we ate together.






Comments
Post a Comment